"The Liebster Award" is like a game and the rules are like this;
- You can't nominate the blog that nominated you.
- You have to post 11 random facts about yourself.
- You gotta answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated posted for you.
- Paste the award picture into your blog.
- Pass the award onto 11 other bloggers, let them know you nominated them too! (I assume you want to nominate people who have not gotten Liebster'ed already.)
- Write up 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. I love shrine, temple, park, mountain, seashore and Tokyo Tower. I'm a Tokyoer but I love nature.
2. My favorite (non-Japanese) actors; Clint Eastwood, Dustin Hoffman, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Anthony Hopkins, Jack Nicholson, Ryan Gosling, Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Natasha Henstridge, Meryl Streep, Anna Karina, Kathy Bates, Sandra Bullock, Winona Ryder, etc.
3. I'm in my late 30s now but I can run fast. (of course not faster than Ichiro)
4. I've completely forgotten how to drive a car. I don't need to drive because I live in Tokyo (needless to say there are a lot of train lines. No need to drive).
5. I'm sorry, but I really love natto (納豆). My American friend once said that natto is "the most disgusting food I've ever eaten." He seemed to be traumatized, so I can't say like "just give it a try!" to foreigners.
6. I love Japanese cuisine but my usual breakfast is bread and coffee.
7. I don't think so-called "Abenomics" will work well. I think the economy of Japan will be better in 2013, but at the same time, I'm sure that Prime Minister Abe will worsen the economy of Japan in the long run.
8. I have three cheap digital cameras. I want to buy high-end one this year.
9. I don't like having a cell phone. I don't need it.
10. I hate crows. You can find crows here and there in Tokyo.
11. I can play piano and guitar but I'm tone-deaf! My singing voice has the power to end the world.
OK, moving on. I'm going to answer some of her questions.
- Do you know The Muffin Man?
- Who did let the dogs out?
- When was the last time you made a difference in someone's life?
- What do you like or dislike about humanity?
- What is one goal you accomplished in 2012?
- Have you ever contributed to a charity and if so which one?
- What is your favorite tabletop or card game to play?
- Honestly, how do you feel about Facebook?
- A movie based on your life is being made, what actor will play you?
- What is one thing you plan on doing in 2013 to maintain or get to a healthy weight?
- Is there a word you commonly misspell?
Q3. When was the last time you made a difference in someone's life?
A. Dunno. I don't wanna make a difference in someone's life and vice versa. I'm not a big fan of Bon Jovi but "It's My Life." (I'm selfish, you know)
Q5. What is one goal you accomplished in 2012?
A. One day in summer of last year, I ran nearly 10 miles without stopping. I couldn't believe it!
Q7. What is your favorite tabletop or card game to play?
A. Blackjack. Definitely. Easy to play, that's why I like it. The rules of Hanafuda (花札, or the Japanese flower card game) are a little complicated.
Q8. Honestly, how do you feel about Facebook?
A. I feel NOTHING because I don't know much about it. I'm not kidding, it's true.
To be honest, I'm not so interested in such kind of stuff.
Q9. A movie based on your life is being made, what actor will play you?
A. Whoever. The movie will be boring one because the movie script (=my life) is boring. Actors don't matter if the script is terrible.
Q10. What is one thing you plan on doing in 2013 to maintain or get to a healthy weight?
A. Don't drink too much. It's my New Year's resolution too.
Q11. Is there a word you commonly misspell?
A. Sorry, I'm always misspelling!
Is it enough to answer you, SusieTron FiveThousand? So sorry for my terrible English but thank you for the nomination.